I. Face-to-face classes and on-campus examinations:
|Typhoon Signal No.8 or above / Black Rainstorm in force||Classes or Examinations Arrangement|
|At or after 7:00am||Classes/Examinations in morning sessions from 9:10am to 1:40pm will be cancelled.|
|At or after 12:00noon||Classes/Examinations in afternoon sessions from 1:50pm to 6:15pm will be cancelled.
|At or after 4:00pm||Classes/Examinations in evening sessions from 6:40pm to 9:20pm will be cancelled.
- All classes and examinations will be held as scheduled when Typhoon Signal No.1 or 3 or the Amber or Red Rainstorm Warning Signal is hoisted.
- In case the Hong Kong Observatory announces that the Signal No. 8 or above is likely to be hoisted within a time range, the start time will be used.
- Arrangement of classes/examinations due to adverse weather conditions will also be announced on Moodle.
- When Typhoon Signal No.8 or above /Black Rainstorm is in force, all examinations that have already started will continue until the end of that examination session unless the venue is risky to candidates.
- The Registry will take into consideration of the adverse weather conditions in case students cannot attend the classes or examinations.
II. Online classes and online examinations
All online classes and online examinations will normally continue as scheduled under all weather conditions. Please refer to the update announcement by Registry during adverse weather conditions.